€2,845.00
Incl. 19% VAT, Excl. shipping
 1 week

Movement: Caliber Tourbillion 3340.T13-16

Case: stainless steel polished

Dial:  white-silver

Diameter: 43 mm

Height: 14 mm

Presented on the Baselworld 2016 and on stock now !

Beautiful new edition Poljot International Tourbillon T14 with white-silver dial !  

Finally a russian watch with power reserve indicator and  Tourbillon - a real gem for watch enthousiasts!

These brandnew and exclusive Poljot International Basilika Tourbillon were presented at the Baselworld watchfair   and I am very  happy to have them on stock now ! 

You can find the different dials T14 ( with white-silver dial ) , T16 with black dial and T13 with champagner dial in the rubric "Tourbillon"!

Limited to only 100 pieces!

This special watch  has a polished stainless steel case with 43 mm diameter ( 48 mm with crown ), 14 mm height and 20 mm bandwidth.

The precious and very nice black guilloched decorated  dial  shows the power reserve indicator at position "9" , the Day & Night indicator at position "3" and it is signed with  "Basilika Tourbillon" and "Made in Germany".  ( Poljot-International has its well known watch manufatory in Alzenau near Aschaffenburg in Bavaria )  

The hour and minute hands on the dial above show the time and are fitted with Superluminova - the curved second hand is artfully combined with the rotating Tourbillon below.

Since starting my business in 1992,  I waited for a watch with power reserve indicator and now I have it finally on stock! This indicator shows the remaining power in percentage of 80 hours when you did wind it completely.

The Tourbillon caliber 3340.T13-16 has 27 jewels , a double spring barrel ( this is the reason of the high power reserve of 80 hours! ), shock protection and 28.800 halfrotations/hour.

With saphire crystal !

The rotating and fascinating Tourbillon is certainly the real eyecatcher in this watch - but what exactly is a Tourbillon ?

This is the explanation - source is copywright Wikipedia:

"In horology, a tourbillon is an addition to the mechanics of a watch escapement. Developed around 1795 by the French-Swiss watchmaker Abraham-Louis Breguet from an earlier idea by the English chronometer maker John Arnold, a tourbillon aims to counter the effects of gravity by mounting the escapement and balance wheel in a rotating cage, to negate the effect of gravity when the timepiece (and thus the escapement) is stuck in a certain position.
Originally an attempt to improve accuracy, tourbillons are still included in some expensive modern watches as a novelty and demonstration of watchmaking virtuosity. The mechanism is usually exposed on the watch's face to show it off."

The Tourbillon is considered to be one of the most complex complication of mechanical watches!

The screwed crystal back offers the view to the decorated with blue screws and Streiffenschliff caliber.   

Delivery is with Poljot International leather strap , nice watchbox, papers and limitation certificate.

I send free of extra costs also an additional high quality  RIOS1931 real certified Alligator strap ( SENATOR ) with RIOS1931 butterfly folding clasp.
You can chose between black, darkblue, bright- and darkbrown colours of this strap. ( official retail price of this set is EUR: 192,50 ) .

Watch the new corporate video of the watchmaker Alexander Shorokhoff (owner of Poljot-International and creator of these Tourbillons):

>>> click here: Alexander Shorokhoff Video  ( <<the watch featured in this video is the ASBYL01 "Babylonian", this watch is available for EUR. 1999.- ; ask for more details if interested...)

Please contact me anytime for more information about the Tourbillon watches T13 - T16  - I will be happy to help !

You may also be interested in the following product(s)